This drill uses 1 Dashr|Blue Timing gate. You likely already have your devices registered, if not – please check out the T-Test as it is the same process.
- Navigate to the Lane Agility drill. Sports Collections > Basketball > Lane Agility
- To set-up this drill you will have a starting gate in line with the free-throw line.
- You will want the starting gate on regular tripods, around waist high. As the athlete starts to move forward, they will enter the laser which starts the clock.
- This gate will also act as the finish.
- Power on the lasers, and connect it in the app.
- Once connected, press “Start Testing”.
Running The Drill
- Check in the appropriate athlete (details here) – optional.
- Have the athlete line up just behind the start laser.
- With QuickRun on, the athlete can start when they are ready and the 0.00 will turn blue.
- Have them run/shuffle around the box as outlined in the schematic above, a time will be recorded as they cross the laser at the finish.